SAFW NEW TALENT SEARCH
Established by SAFW in 1993, the New Talent Search is one of the most recognized talent identification initiatives in South Arica. It continues to showcase and market new designer businesses today. Since its inception, the success stories include: Jacques Van der Watt of Black Coffee, Terrence Bray, Maya Prass, Roman Handt, David Tlale and any more. The winner receives mentorship and business support valued at R 80, 000.
The competition is open to:
- Designers who are working towards establishing their brands in the South African Creative Fashion Industry.
- Designers that have not been in business for more than seven years.
- Designers with a fashion design diploma or degree or five years design experience.
- Previous SAFW New Talent Search Finalists can enter for a second time.
- This is a ladies wear specific competition - no menswear designs will be accepted.
- The competition is open to SA Citizens only.
- Previous winners cannot enter again.
Entries open in May 2018.
|VIEW 2015 WINNER||VIEW 2016 WINNER||VIEW 2017 WINNER||VIEW 2018 WINNER|